Tuesday, December 6

Changes

Last Sunday I redid the blog a little. A new header and some little changes here and there. It's not entirely finished and I plan on adding some pages as well, but I'd love to hear what you think of it already!  I love the lay-outs over at Miss Moss, WishWishWish or 70% pure (I basically worship the ground they walk on, to be honest) but they're a bit too advanced for my skills. I'm no good at this at all but I actually quite like it. But please, any feedback, even very negative one, would be much appreciated.

My 10 am English Literature class just got cancelled and now I'm left with nothing but time on my hands.
I guess I'll just stare at this dress a little while longer in hopes of it falling in my mailbox, like, right about now. Sounds perfect! - x

8 comments:

auxpaysdesmerveilles said...

Ziet er heel erg goed uit hoor!

Jolien said...

It's looking very good!

Elien said...

Duuuude, I am LOVING this lay-out!! For real, ik ben comments aan het beantwoorden en ik dacht even dat ik op de blog van een of andere grote internationale arty blogger zat haha :-) Wat mij betreft is het dus een 'keepertje' ;)

Camilla said...

damnit your layout kicks ass! I love it, so fresh

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

Alison said...

I didn't see the old layout, but stumbling onto this new one, I think its gorgeous! and that dress is adorable :)


<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Steph said...

Awww Lies you're too sweet! Ik vind je nieuwe look héél erg leuk: toffe, kleur, leuke lettertypes, fijn die centered layout! Goed bezig mademoiselle!

Justalazymorning said...

so cute!!
xoxo

Laura said...

Ik ben ook zeer enthousiast over de lay-out :-) Leuke lettertypes en kleurgebruik!