Sunday, December 11

Plaid + prep

(Plaid Zara coat and ankle boots, A.P.C. sweatshirt and vintage plaid shorts)

Channeling my inner Cher Horowitz yesterday. Finally an outfit with the single most awesome piece of clothing I have ever owned: this brilliant A.P.C. sweatshirt. I love how college prep it looks. A pair of shorts and some saddle shoes and you're good to go on summer days. But during this current pseudo-winter, double plaiding will do. Ironically, I managed to get turmeric stains on my sweater later on that day. Funny thing about turmeric stains: they don't go away. Life = bitch (at times)! One thing's fore sure, I'm never eating chicken again! - x

9 comments:

auxpaysdesmerveilles said...

Staat je super!
Wat ik ook fijn vind: dat de achtergrond van je foto's matcht met de kleurtjes van je blog (groen).
Goed bezig!

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Fabulous!!!!
I love plaid!!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Iulia Romana said...

Love the APC sweatshirt and how you wore it with the skirt :x Greeaaaaat collage look !

Lens & anything Else said...

I love this prep look...so nice, especially the coat!
Lens&anythingElse

dinamita.paquita said...

very cute combination!
it really works!!

Jolien said...

Ooh zo'n vrolijke jas! Ja het is inderdaad allemaal een beetje zomers maar met een dikke cardigan erover zal het zo misschien ook wel in de winter te dragen zijn (haha dat hoop ik toch).

Rebecca said...

Love the sweatshirt! Oh god, I have to ban myself from wearing anything pale as I always end up spilling tomato or something down myself, hopefully it's not too obvious on the plaid xxx

S. said...

leuk!! ik herken Gent ^^

Annebeth said...

this could not be any more perfect. Twee keer plaid? Twee keer awesome :D