Friday, February 17

Winter / spring



Without trying to sound really obnoxious, I have really grown tired of all my winter clothes. That feeling like there isn't a single thing in your closet you'd like to wear, I've been having it for a couple of weeks now. This winter has been so tedious. While it hasn't been cold that much until recently, I have been wearing my tights, dresses and coats since November. That's why I am more than ready to move on to spring: wishlists have been made, shopping trips scheduled, now everything is up to the weather! These streetstyle pictures reflect how I'd like to transition from winter to spring in somewhat non-chronological order (in other words, they're basically pretty covetable). How about you? - x

P.S. I will be in Riga for the weekend with Chloé visiting our friend Sofie, who is the bestest. Time to get out the thermal underwear and hiking boots once again!

7 comments:

Anaïs said...

Jajaja ik wil ook blote benenweer!

Annebeth said...

ik ben ZO over winter, ik wil blotebenenenruggenenvoetjes 4 eva! :D

AVY said...

I always dream of wearing winter clothes in the autumn, but then I change my mind...

/Avy
http:// mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Our Youth said...

Lovely :)

Clara Turbay said...

Great and different ideas!

Laura said...

ik wil ook zomer :( or at least lente

Jelisaveta Đukanović said...

Beautiful! :)

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/