Saturday, May 5

It's Showtime! Raf for i-D

(via i-D Online)

As someone's who's from Belgium, I was full of pride when it was finally confirmed that Raf Simons would be the new creative director at Dior. Weren't we all? Everybody loves Raf, right? It's hard not to love him as a person (and what do I know of him, really?) or as a designer. I haven't bought a copy of i-D in over a year but I will be shelling out money for this issue. I'm just really curious about what this fella from Neerpelt is up to...






P.S. Exams are coming up and I won't be around too often from now on. My last one is on June 27. That's just plain cruel! Alas. Have a lovely weekend - x

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good luck with your exams! I'm currently writing/avoiding coursework, so I know how you feel. I was so happy to hear Raf's news. I may not know much about him as a person, but I do love his designs.

Rebecca said...

Mine's about the Gothic in "Caleb Williams" and some of Keats' poems, sounds just as thrilling! I could moan about it for hours... Nearly done though. I hope yours is continuing well? The meet-up was fun, it's very odd to finally meet people you feel like you've known for ages as you've read their blogs/talked to them on twitter for months. I'm forever awkward (especially in photos) but I do really enjoy going to them xxx

Dilan Dilir said...

good luck with the exams :D and I love your simple but awsome blog layout :)

Elise and Margot said...

Of course we're all full of pride :-)
Good luck, by the way!

x For Happy Days

Hannelore said...

Véél succes met je examens! Ik heb ook pas de 27ste gedaan :( Samen afzien dus!

Els said...

Succes met je examens! Die van mij zijn thank god al lang voorbij :)
x

the marant philes said...

Good luck on your exams!
- Aliya :)

NEF 'N NAT said...

i simply love this i-D cover! best of luck for your exams lovely! x

www.twinfashionblog.com

Tine said...

Simons en Dior, dat belooft alleen maar goeds! Veel geluk met je examens!