Saturday, June 16

Hello !


Just a quick post to keep my monthly average up. No, I just wanted to tell you that I'll be back soon enough. I only have three exams left to take and then I'll be free until September. In the best case scenario, that is. And my hair is short again. There's that. Haircuts are definitely worth a post, right? It seems like I am (and look) especially awkward today.

Anyways, thanks for the comments as per usual. Maybe I will take some amateur pictures of my room this Summer. But for now this sad, little substitute post will have to do. And now I'm off again. Football or English linguistics? Tough call. - x

11 comments:

Hannelore said...

Je haar is mooi zo! Succes nog met de laatsten :)

caeruleaflagrantia said...

Grappig, sinds een paar weken heb ik ook weer een bobke :) Ik wordt dat altijd zo beu als mijn haar langer wordt dan schouderlengte ...

heart in a cage said...

Je nieuwe kapsel staat heel leuk! Dat shirt is ook mooi.
Succes met de laatste examens!!!
x

the marant philes said...

So cute, I love the haircut!
- Aliya :)

talisa said...

Good luck with your exams!

Liset said...

Leuke foto! Succes met je laatste examens en geniet van de eerste zomerdag :)

Nel. said...

Knap zeg! Je lijkt een beetje op Els De Pauw (één mijner favoriete journalistes) nu ik het zo bekijk, geen idee waarom. Als je nog steeds bezig bent aan die laatste loodjes: hou vooral vol, ik duim!

Krizia said...

Good luck with your exams!

x Krizia

Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

Angela said...

Jolie photo!!!Bisous:)

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

well i love love love your hair! looks very fresh and very french! so be back soon lady! en ik hoop dat alles goed is afgelopen met de examens

Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

You so cute! Ik vind je blog echt superleuk, heel erg mooie visuals, lay-out, topics, yay!