Sunday, July 8

Pink Moment


(Zara pastel pink dress, Nike running shoes and Lacoste tennis dress)


I was on the look-out for some bare essentials when I went sales shopping on Wednesday: a pair of jeans, a new marinière and perhaps even a silk blouse of some sorts. Obviously, I ended up with none of the above. The marinière at Petit Bateau that I had lusted over for months, turned out to be rather ill-fitting in person. It got even worse as just about every pair of jeans I came across seemed to have some kind of ill-fated wash that did not flatter my butt at all. And all of the sudden Zara apparently only carries linen blouses. Hence, no basics for me.

Everything I did buy was pink. Except for a sports bra but I'm fairly sure you don't care about that. Aside from a matching pink coat and skirt, my closet isn't overflowing with pink but I simply couldn't resist these two dresses. And I sincerely believe that hot pink running will motivate me to work out more than once every two years. Naturally, a celebratory outfit post of both dresses is in order soon. - x

14 comments:

Hannelore said...

Oh ik ben benieuwd naar dat Zara jurkje!
Ik heb trouwens wel een zijden hemd gevonden in de solden bij zara! Goed zoeken en dan vind je ze wel ;)

Lluisa said...

mooi lacoste kleedje! en die schoenen wil ik allang, zijn die in solden ofwa? Weetje nog waar?

dinamita.paquita said...

nice selection!

Annebeth said...

ALL PINK ALL GOOD

heart in a cage said...

LEUK! Bij dat Lacoste jurkje denk iknmeteen aan Margot Tenenbaum! 8-)

Florence said...

Wow lies nice shoes!!! Love them! nu nog lopen:p

Anonymous said...

Waaauuuuuuw echt heerlijk dat Lacoste kleedje !! (en de schoenen ook eigenlijk) X Louise (Griekje)

.sabo skirt. said...

We love the color of your shirts.:)

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG:http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Nel. said...

Roze is nu niet meteen mijn kopje thee, maar die loopschoenen vind (zelfs) ik het overwegen waard. Die kleur alleen al stuwt je ongetwijfeld naar een hogere versnelling. Ik hou ze in gedachten, nu ik dringend een paar nieuwe nodig heb!

Besides: ik sta telkens weer versteld van je perfectly flawless English writings. Groot talent ben je Lies, verheugd je te kunnen/mogen lezen! x

the marant philes said...

Those Nikes would make me want to workout more too, I love the colors. Looking forward to your outfit posts with the new (well, not-so-new) haircut!
- Aliya :)

Steph said...

i have hot pink nike running shoes as well and i agree: highly motivating.

Laura said...

Welke loopschoenen zijn het, Lies? Nike Performance Free Run? Ik vind het mierzoete kleurtje zo motiverend, leuk!

Natalie Hughes said...

It's official. I <3 your blog.

Esmeralda said...

Hele goed tinten roze! De schoenen wil ik ook!
Ik volg je al een tijdje maar wist niet dat je echt Vlaams was omdat al je tekst in het engels is.
Hele fijne avond daar!
Kus