Thursday, August 9

The Bobbys



Aaaah, I really did it! I've been a proud and ecstatic owner of a pair of Isabel Marant Bobbys for approximately seven hours now. If you hadn't noticed already, this is kind of a big deal to me. Like, I even have a hard time acting all cool and relaxed while I type this. I generally do not keep my cool. No, I'm the obsessive fangirl kind of person. I freak out. I own a pair of Bobbys, damn it! Jeah, as Ryan Lochte would say.

I have always loved the Bobbys/Bettys/whichever name it is this season but I had never actually considered buying them until last week. I pondered over it for a while in agony, went to try them out not once but twice but it wasn't until today that I mustered up the courage to actually buy them. Jeah. Seriously, I felt like I was tripping when I handed over my money to the saleslady. So far it has not been a bad trip. I probably look down at my feet every 20 seconds to admire my snazzy kicks - x

P.S. I edited these in the most abysmal way, my apologies for that. Purple and taupe are obviously not a good match.

10 comments:

Nel. said...

R.E.S.P.E.C.T. you daredevil!

Marijke said...

Oh, die zien er mooi uit! Zelf ben ik nog niet helemaal overtuigd om wedge sneakers te kopen. Ik denk ook niet dat ik er ooit zal kopen, maar jou staan ze ongetwijfeld heel goed! Deze vind ik wel veel mooier dan de 'Bekket' sneakers!

Laura said...

aaaaahhhh, ZALIG! ik zou wel heel nerveus zijn mocht ik ze de eerste keer 'echt' aandoe om naar school te gaan ofzo (plassen vermijden, hondendrollen ontwijken, etc.) maar wauw, echt wauw.

talisa said...

Yay!I love mine, you will wear them all the time. x

Karina De Jesus said...

I love being around people like you - somebody that gets super excited over things like this :) Just makes the life more fun!

Hannelore said...

Lies, nu ben je volwassen he! Echte designerschoenen seg ;) Geniet er maar van, 't zijn schoontjes.

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

hahhaha don't worry i am completely into the wedge sneakers trend too because they are like the invention of the century! and they do not only look amazing in the winter but also in the summer time! i have bought myself a pair of zanotti sneakers! i was looking for the IM sneakers in nyc but they didn't look good in the store! they were standing in a little corner with bad lighting! love yours because of the color, so perfect for like any occasion

dinamita.paquita said...

they are just pefect! i love them!!

the marant philes said...

Haha, I'm happy for you! I'm glad you're happy with your purchase, her Bobbies are the most comfortable out of all the sneakers...
- Aliya :)

Rosie said...

Aaah zo schoon! Eerst vond ik ze maar zo-zo maar intussen ben ik ze meer en meer beginnen apprecieren tot de fase waarin ik nu zit: ik wil ze ook. Jammer genoeg passen ze niet binnen mijn budget :P Ik ben heel benieuwd hoe je ze combineert!