It seems imperative that I introduce myself. (lolz) So my name is Lies, pronounced like please, without the p. I live in Ghent, a small city in the wonderful Belgium. I'm a junior in high school. My major courses are Greek and Latin. Homer, you're my homeboy with your crazy, untranslatable poems.
I have been interested in fashion (and the whole shebang) for many years now, I guess. Blogs play a huge part in that. I don't know what I would do without my daily fix of Lulu, Tavi, Caitlin and Alix. (not that we're on first-name basis but typing all of their blogs seems quite pointless - economy of effort, you know) Other hobbies include baking, biking, drawing, reading and listening to Taylor Swift.
I'm not sure which direction this thing is heading to, but apparently it's all about the climb, thanks Miley. So bear with me, non-existent reader of mine.
1 comment:
Omg! Zalig! Ik had dus nog nooit verder dan 'daddy I want a pony' gekeken hé! :')
En 'economy of effort', Lies toch ! :p
xo
Post a Comment