Thursday, April 29

Summer Day

 

(Zara denim shirt and pants, Camilla Norrback wedges, thrifted belt, bow ring via Zoot, Pieces bag)

I'm starting to sense a pattern here. Most of my blog titles seem to have something to do with the weather but when the weather is so fricking fantastic, what else is there to write about? 75 °F + gym class = sweaty face, I'm very sorry. I call this outfit 'soccer mom guest starring on Mcleod's Daughters'. Well, that's a lie but it could call it that. Others preferred 'diaper pants outfit', guess that's the thing what you get in a democracy, right? Sorry, I'm rambling getting off track.

The pants and the denim shirt were picked up at Zara yesterday and I think they are a great combination, in all modesty. Nothing special. And yes the debut of my Camilla Norrback, my babies, my precious, on the blog. Best. Purchase. Ever.

I'm going to soak up in the sun, babes, ttyl! (and now I should die in hell for using ttyl)

17 comments:

△▾christine▴▽ said...

I love your style!
How pretty is your floral wallpaper?
I saw Zara's lookbook today for the spring collection, and wanted practically everything.

Hooray for great weather, I hope you have a beautiful weekend! :)

mel said...

in love with these photos and youroutfit, you look stunnig! and you work that denim shirt so well, i wish i owned one:) amazing
happy weekend
x
peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great style! love the shoes!

Laura said...

I like your outfit! beautifull shoes!

... said...

Hi!
ik woon ook in België en ben ook 16 :)
leuke blog check out mine:

http://loresfashion.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Absolutely love this! I need some fitting pants like that.

Enter to win a professional flat iron!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Célin J. said...

Great outfit! :D

http://vanityandgolden.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

very nice girl.
love the whole outfit..
Yaary.

Natalie Suarez said...

this is such a perfect simple outfit! love ur style :)))

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Els said...

Yeey! Nog een Belg op blogger :)
Ik HOU van deze outfit :)

Xx

Anonymous said...

mooie outfit!
nog een belg ;p
~dankjewel voor de reactie! 'k ga dan zeker eens in de fnac gaan zoeken!

Anonymous said...

mooie outfit!
en hele leuke blog

Phuong said...

geweldige outfit meid!!

yOka said...

This outfit is perfect ... so clasic, i wore a similar version of this many times

Fashiable | Nanne said...

hele leuke outfit!

Teresa said...

The glasses are so adorable!

Teresa said...

And I adore your outfit! ;)