Today was spent watching a two-hour live streaming Gaga interview, rewatching the Eurovision Song Contest and baking what could possible be the most amazing thing ever. Raspberry cheesecake brownie, a recipe from my newest cookbook, The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook. We still have to put the finishing touches to it but it already looks pretty awesome.
I love this dress. And those shoes, but they're actually not mine so I almost never get to wear them. Look at how I subtlely placed my hands to try to get you to notice my mint and peachy nails.
You might notice that that last picture is, in fact, not, you know, me. That is my little (well, she's as big me) sister, Louisa. She never complains when I bug her to go out and take some pictures. You also might've noticed that we look nothing alike and that's because she's actually my stepsister, but who cares about that stuff nowadays?
I'm going to add the final layer to my master piece, a raspberry-whipped cream topping. Lots of love, Lies.
24 comments:
you are SO pretty. i love your outfit, especially your bag! You've made me so hungry now, that cheesecake browie sounds delicious.
you look great ! i love every item of your outfit ! <333
Hay meid! Nee hoor ik volg gewoon Sociale Technische Wetenschappen! Maar ik ging steeds naar een nagelstyliste en was om de 2weken z'on 35€ kwijt dus heb ik mezelf z'on lamp aangeschaft & gel & voila, nu ben ik zelf nagelstyliste, haha :D!
Liefs
Perfect outfit! :)
http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/
haha ja, het zijn dezelfde als die van jou! ;D
wat een mooi jurkje heb je aan! xx
Aaah, geweldige outfit! Ik vind het vooral gaaf dat er zo'n harde rits in zo'n lief jurkje zit, awesome!
+ je zusje heeft een leuke blouse aan, haha!
what a lovely outfit :D I especially love your blazer :D
Geweldige outfit, je jurkje en blazer zijn mooi! Lief van je zusje trouwens, zij ziet er ook leuk uit!
so pretty :)
Dankje voor je reactie! Het jurkje is inderdaad van de Zara. En wat zien jullie er allebei prachtig uit! Echt een té schattig jurkje!
leuke jurkje heb je aan! Staat je heel goed
j'etaime !!!!
we sure do need more of u..
http://hauteandfierce.blogspot.com/
i love it.
nice blog.
Wat een leuk jurkje heb je! :)
You look beautiful! <3
Following.
Leuke outfits!
Super jurkje en schoenen!
looks soo pretty , and lovely outfits i like them all its really cute post
loving the satchel and blazer:)xxscisi
Alles, echt alles aan je outfit is prachtig! De tas, de schoenen, de jurk: wow! Heb je blog net ontdekt en ben helemaal geinspireerd :)
Hey, I just came across your blog today, I like your style. :)
Cute dress and nice blog!
Love the outfit and the bag is amazing!
Cute Blog
xoxo
www.LiveFastDieInChanel.blogspot.com
Ooooooooooh het hangertje :D
I love it Ö
Post a Comment