Tuesday, May 4
Make my heart melt
(source)
... by giving me one of these amazing Sretsis sunglasses, a collaboration between the sisters and Theirry Lasry. Just as I had given up on the hope that I would ever own those infamous Karen Walker X-Ray Spex, these babies walked into my life. They are just too perfect: the daisies in the corners, the patterns, the round shape. Too cute. Too bad that they're so pricey, 500 dollars is a bit much for a pair of sunglasses and a girl who's permanently broke.
My order still hasn't arrived, I'm becoming a bit worried. Please, please arrive tomorrow so I can take pretty (that still has to be decided) pictures wearing them. I got a great new dress a couple of hours ago, I'll also be showing that tomorrow although it still needs to be altered a lot.
Once again (yes, I'm repeating myself again), thank you for all your sweet comments and for all the people who have started (and were) following me, you really are the best! To conclude, I'm going to share my favourite song at the moment. Wikipedia tells me that it was a hit in America ages ago but it didn't reach Belgium until not too long ago. I was instantly hooked and I admit, I have horrible taste in music!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OMG !! THESE GLASSES !
They are truly amazin, I want them.. all three!
(for free)
these sunglasses are so show!
Echt heel mooi die zonnebrillen!
oh these sunglasses are to die for! you have a lovely blog, thanks for following mine :)
Pearl xo
Great glasses!!
Post a Comment