Tuesday, June 29

Birthday presents

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So here are all of the presents that I got from my friends on Wednesday. Almost none of them read (or know) about this blog, but thanks again so much! I just love all of them. They're perfect for me. I got amazing books like Taschen's London and The Girls' Book: How to be the best at everything. In an completely different direction, I also got pencils with little animals on it, or a facial mask. Or a supercute umbrella with a matching something (can't come up with the name). So thank you, thank you! I love you girls!

Why don't I show you some pictures of the party - or more befitting, small-scale gathering - while I'm at it? Now there's a good idea.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Not exactly a raver, am I right! I have to be going now. I'm so excited for the sales that start on Thursday. I counted all of my coins and made wishlists in my head whilst browsings the websites of COS and Urban Outfitters, my main targets during sales season. Maybe there's a happy end for me and my black sequin dress after all. Only time can tell. I also have a job interview on Thursday, fingers crossed! xo

15 comments:

Kim said...

this looks just like my birthday :)
nice diana yummm.
Hope you had a wonderful day .x.x.

Away with the fairy's said...

Aww this really does look like the most perfect birthday ever! and what lovely presents you got :D

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

Zaira Mabel said...

omg I wish I could live where you live, so much NATURE! Its like straight out of a movie. I live in NYC so major difference. And youre birthday looks like it was quite lovely!

Anonymous said...

Oh your presents are so cute! Nice birthday and...
Happy Birthday!!

Macarena.

△▾christine▴▽ said...

OMg! Is that your yard? Sooo lucky. Living in los angeles you almost never have have much yard space or nature scenery for that matter, unless you're like super rich.

Your party looks absolutely perfect! Looks like you had an amazing time!

Oh! And HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! ***

I'm glad you got so many great goodies. Can't wait to see your diana pics!

:D

Danielle @ Story of Style said...

Ahhh! Suchhh adorable presents. I ESPECIALLY love that planner!!! Great post.

Petra said...

Cute presents!!!
Happy birthday x

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

that looks like the most perfect birthday ever! you umbrella is absolutely lovely, I wish I had one!

Astrid Anna said...

Looks like a lovely day, and your garden is hot!!
+ umbrella :)

Elena S. said...

looks like so much fun!

great blog btw ! lovely pics
id love for you to check my blog out
and dont forget to enter in my giveaway (gaga inspired shades)

xo elena

www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

Asta said...

lovely pictures, make me think of all those fairytales I've read as a child:) Like how the castle from the book sort of translates into a real-life picture in the next photo

Meggstatus said...

I love that pictures of the outside looking in. It looks like you're having a secret party in the garden. I just love it!

The Mad Twins said...

oh my god, I love these pictures, especially the first ones Ö
so adorable and pretty!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Dat was een super toffe everjaardag. 'k Ben beginnen lezen in je blog, en blijkbaar na een uur of meer zit ik hier. Zeer leuke blog lies! Ik ben dan wel een leek in 'bloggen', maar 't is speels, luchtig, interessant en ik word er vrolijk van! :)

Anonymous said...

Dat was een toffe verjaardag! Ik ben beginnen lezen in je blog en een uur of veel langer later zit ik hier. 'k Ben dan wel een leek en het 'bloggen', maar ik vind je blog super! Vol inspiratie, fantasievol, speels, kortom ik word er vrolijk van! Je hebt het zitten vanaf nu, ik blijf je volgen! :) Zoen!