(Thrifted blouse and necklace, Zara purse and sandals, H&M jeans) - photos by Louisa Derycke
Yesterday I thrifted this amazing blouse and today I picked up the most amazing cropped winter coat, both at Think Twice. This store is quickly becoming my favourite secondhand shop. Not only is it a part of Humana, meaning that all the proceeds go entirely to charity, but there are also many branches all over Europe. This allows them to completely change up their stock every six weeks. How many vintage shops can say that! And when they do, they hold the most crazy sales. In the end, everything gets sold at 1 euro. You should definitely go check them out when you're in Ghent or more likely, in Antwerp.
I got both the necklace and the way too oversized pseudo-cluth in Portugal two years ago. Beautiful boys, beautiful country and beautiful language, what else can I say. I wish that this purse were a clutch, it normally has straps attached to it. But after carrying it around for a while in this manner, I don't get why anyone would ever buy a clutch. Sure, it's pretty and elegant and yada yada, but it's highly unpractical.
I want to expand my ring collection but the secondhand offer in Ghent is quite meager. I want Forever 21's, full of cross connector rings and I wish that Old Gold Boutique didn't have the most insane shipping rates. Or I could stop whining, hey, that's a thought.
I've been listening to Regina Spektor all day. On The Radio is such a cute song but nothing will ever beat her rendition of John Lennon's 'Real Love'.
That's it for today. In the spirit of yet another amazing song, I send you all my love.
16 comments:
Staat je mooi! De kleur is prachtig en dat kraagje maakt het helemaal af, perfect :)
lovely outfit <3
en het staat je mooi!
Mooie outfit!
love your outfit. great purse :)
wat een prachtige blouse!
I adore that bag, the blouse, everything you are wearing. I need to get my thrift on i've been busy though. x,
Ohh and thank you for your kind words, you are so sweet .x.x
het geeft me wel de moed dat het er nog kán zijn :D
btw mooie kleuren in je outfit :)
Ja inderdaad, ik vind ook dat ze er echt leuke dingen hebben!
Heel mooi bloesje trouwens en die sandalen zijn ook mooi xo
Hey,
lore hier van loresfashion ik heb een paar vraagjes over bloggen and stuff en k vroeg me af of ik je e-mailadress mocht hebben en je zo men vragen te stellen als dat oké is voor jou natuurlijk :)
zou je kunnen antwoorden op men blog?
http://loresfashion.blogspot.com
thanks!
XX
I am loving the patchwork leather bag. It's beautiful - but I hear you re the Clutch dilemma! I think clutches are only used for high fashion parties where you don't even carry your wallet cos all drinks are free. The only thing you have in their is your lipstick and you leave it on the table all night whilst you dance and drink champagne cocktails. It just doesn't work when you gotta lug it around and keep real stuff in. BIG love for Lennon. Ele from BORO xx
This is my first visit to your blog and it's amazing. I really love your style. Your outfits are great. I've started following you :)
Love,
Shareen
www.vintagemavens.blogspot.com
Wat hangt er dan aan uw ketting? :)
Haha 1 van de redenen dat ik zo enthousiast ben om volgend jaar in Antwerpen te gaan studeren is het grote aanbod aan vintage kleding! En jaaa, die solden in Think Twice zijn echt gestoord he! Zo zalig.
Ha het is zo fijn om nog een Belgische blogger te kennen met gelijkaardige smaak! :D x
Cute outfit!!
Love the accessories
Petra x
girl this shirt is amazing..i love it! ohh and the necklace is so original :D
J'adore ce sac coloré!
Je devient membre de ton blog qui est une jolie découverte :)
Post a Comment