(Turnover blazer, COS tank top and skirt and Essentiel strappy heels)
Before I decided to wear this tank top for the umptieth time, I tried on two other combinations. Both were greeted with a definite 'no' from my mom and sister. The rejects were the black silk Dries Van Noten blouse that I scored in June ("Too winter-y") and a denim shirt ("Just plain ugly!") from Zara. I really liked how both looked but I guess I'm too scared to take some more risks when it comes to dressing up. Hence, skirt and tank top for today. Yawn.
Interesting fact of the day: when you look at my knees in the third picture, they sort of look like little faces. My friend Sofie and I used to hold knee conversations during gym class. I'm not kidding. Doesn't that sound like an awesome GIF in the making?
Those Opening Ceremony boots in the sidebar? A girl can dream.
26 comments:
Oh your outfit is really pretty.Love it.
Supermooie outfit
Gorgeous outfit. Love that skirt. Thanks for your lovely comment & for following me. I follow you back!SarahD:)
your knees and the story about knee conversation put a massive smile upon my face! you lovely amazing, no kidding. x.x.x
haha, we should have knee conversations :D
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
Just stumbled on your blog! You're so cute - I love how sophisticated you look... but still SHBAM. So awesome points to you girl.
Also, knee faces? Um, AWESOME.
Check out mine?
QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com
Love the shoes :)
I just found your blog - your super super cool! Great blazer, and your shoes are awesome :-) Panda xxx
Hele mooie rok zeg!
i love the pop of yellow within the monochromatic palette !! it totally brightens up the whole look !!
love ur blog !
GLISTERSandBLISTERS
Staat je mooi!
Jij bent leuk :)
dankuuu, en nee het zijn jammer genoeg valse taartjes ;p i love your shoes! xx
your outfit is very put together. and those shoes are amazingg!
super! ook leuk kleurtje dat geel (:
x
wat een leuk rokje en fotos!
Adorable :) Love the hint of lime green. And I also really love the cut of the blazer and those shoes! Where is Essential? :/
leuke outfit! haha knee conversations, geweldig! Ik hoor wel vaker dat mensen leuke nederlandse jongens hebben gezien da kan ik me echt niet voorstellen want die lopen in mijn omgeving absoluut niet rond. Trouwens als je naar amsterdam gaat moet je er eigenlijk even voor zorgen dat je op de maandagochtend naar de noordermarkt kan, dat is zo'n beetje een vintage-walhalla en vrij goedkoop...
Je rokje is erg leuk!
so so cute (: love the yellow + black!
you are so right about the knees in the third pic hahah so funny! I adore this outfit is so chic, so beautiful!
Love this outfit!! the colour of the skirt is just lovely :) x
leuke outfit, meid!
leuke blog kijk ook eens op mijne en wordt een blogvriendje !:)
http://www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com/
nice shoes.
You look adorable! LOVE the blazer. :)
Xx
I think you look absolutely divine!
Wow I love this entire outfit. And the shoes...beautiful. Love your blog!
http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com
Post a Comment