I've been sort of MIA lately but hey, here's a little update. I've been window shopping a lot lately, making little lists in my head of how many dresses, shoes, wonderful knits and coats I can afford when my paycheck arrives. I have such a list for ASOS, Topshop, Zara. My dream purchases are this too amazing for words coat by Isabel Marant and a pair of suede boots by Madewell.
But, moving along to the point! Today I went for a short window shopping session with my little sister and I spotted the new Sessùn collection at Cream. Although it's usually not entirely my cup of tea, Sessùn always has a very lovely and affordable - well, not in my budget but everything's relative, right - collection. Especially they seem to be spot on when it comes to this fall's trends. You could basically buy your entire fall wardrobe at their store. I might have to add a new wish list to my imaginary catalogue of wishlists..
Yesterday I finished working. My colleague Frank was also going on summer leave, so he brought along a bottle of champagne to celebrate his and my last day at the office. We all drank the champagne from paper cup - hey, Death Cab song reference - and had an allround great time. I have said it before but these people, so different on so many levels, were some of the most lovely people I've ever had the privilege to associate with and I will miss them dearly.
Tonight I'm going to see Inception, is it as good as people say it is? Let's hope so!
I hope that you will too have a lovely Saturday evening!
6 comments:
I am loving this lookbook. Great clothes!SarahD
I love every outfit!! Especially the coat on the second pic.
great clothes :D i want everything :D
have a nice week!
kisses
DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/
cute blog! x
Wat een toffe looks allemaal! Moet dat merk maar eens gaan uitpluizen :s is het prijzig of wel te doen? Nou ik speur maar even hihi, thanks for sharing!
Cute styles! I'd like to see Inception too :) Was it good?
http://walkingintheairr.blogspot.com
Post a Comment