Sunday, September 19

What I'd wear today

Etoile Isabel Marant Baki jacket, A.P.C. Madras embroidered dress, suede flats and cable knit tights, The Cambridge Satchel Company red bag, Linda Farrow Luxe sunglasses

I might not be used to the chilliness yet, but autumn is definitely kicking in and as many others, I'm so excited for warm coats, knits and cosy scarves. This is definitely the perfect outfit for this time of the year, very cute and girly. I actually tried on the Etoile jacket and it was sort of heartbreaking to leave it hanging there at the store, but when I reasoned how many reasonably priced dresses and shoes I could buy with this one coat, I couldn't buy it. My mom's disapproving glare when I informed her of the price might've also been a factor. Alas, all's forgotten but I still dream of this coat sometimes. Who knows what the sales in January have in store for us? No pun intended with the 'in store'.

Now I have to focus on Latin verb morphology. Have a great Sunday, dear readers.

P.S. So apparently the US Urban Outfitters ships to Europe now? Hooray! Who's with me?
P.P.S. I love love love what I've seen of LFW. Even Henry Holland was quite bear- and wearable :)

6 comments:

SophieSweetVintage said...

Oh, wat een mooie spullen! En wat een goed nieuws van UO! :) Succes met leren...

Fijne zondag!

lies said...

pretty :)
en jaaaa urban outfitters fijn zeg! zijn de verzendkosten hoog?

jip said...

verschilt het veel dan, de eu store van de us?
die baki is echt prachtig, ik ben zelf helemaal weg van de bouclé maar ga even mijn handige oma vragen om een knock offje. Isabel marant is sowieso geweldig

jip said...

haha maakt mij niet uit hoor! uitwisseling is echt extreem veel werk, maar het is maar voor een weekje gelukkig. en dan heb ik natuurlijk weer eentje die ziek is hier pff. Tja ik ben ook niet o groot (1.68) dus ik wil het liefst de kortere uhm.. getailleerde versie. het probleem is dat dezeIM soort jassen niet erg koude winter proof zijn als deze winter weer zo wordt als vorig jaar

Liset said...

Mooie items! Volgende week vertrek ik naar London dus kan ik gewoon naar de UO winkel xD maar wel heel fijn voor iedereen hier :D

lies said...

haha dankje! t deed wel eventjes pijn, maar opzich viel het wel mee :)