Saturday, December 25

A single (wo)man


I watched A Single Man on Christmas Eve. 

Today is a good day. It's Christmas and I received some lovely books. I bought tickets to the Angus & Julia Stone show in May. If we're referring to the title, I myself am no longer a single woman. Karma, please continue to be good to me. I wish you all a lovely Christmas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proficiat met uw nieuw lief!
Fijn kerstfeest ;)

lies said...

die film wil ik ook nog steeds graag zien. en angus & julia stone! supervet, was wel duur zeker? en wat leuk dat je een vriendje hebt :)

Kim said...

Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe vriendje :)
Welke boeken heb je gekregen?

Xx

p.s. Happy new year alvast!

Petra said...

Oh proficiat!! Enjoy x

my name's Morgan. said...

hope you had an amazing christmas....I love books for christmas...


-www.catch13.blogspot.com