Thursday, July 14

Photo Booth diary



Do these types of posts beat the thought of no updates at all? I'm pretty sure they don't. But as a surrogate post, you can look at me posing quite ridiculously with the help of prom props or witness how I fail at knotting the vintage Hermès scarf I received for my eighteenth birthday two weeks ago. I was in France then but I'll be in Stockholm soon. I'm beyond excited for that one. 

Tomorrow: Harry Potter, Agnes Obel and Angus & Julia Stone! The weather might blow but life's good.

3 comments:

jip said...

ah die tweede foto is tof! angus & julia stone :o ik wil ze zo graag zien maar telkens dat ze in nederland zijn kom ik er een fractie te laat achter en is het uitverkocht helaas.
haha ik kampeer elk jaar, en bijna altijd italië ;p

Kimberley Brandsma said...

ah, leuke foto's! lippenstift staat je te gek. ;)

Myrthe said...

Oh die muur ♥