Sunday, November 20

You are the space in my bed

(H&M trench coat and dress, Zara tights and wedges, A.P.C. tote bag)

This is an outfit from a few weeks ago that didn't look too good at all in hindsight (hence the very legit black and white effect). I'm wearing the Zara brogues that were on my wishlist somewhere in August. You might recognize something else off that list in a slightly different version. I did in fact buy the 'fruity sweater' from A.P.C. and I am still madly in love with it. It's brilliant and deserves a post of its own soon. The funny thing is, they also gave me the exact same bag to go with it. Of course, I don't wear them together at the same which requires careful planning as I daily use the bag for my school books. Okay, not exactly rocket science but still, it would be sort of off, wouldn't it? - x

P.S. I scored tickets for the Florence + The Machine gig in March so I'll probably be in a state of euphoria for another day or two. Let's celebrate with song titles!

3 comments:

SophieSweetVintage said...

Leuke outfit! De schoenen vind ik echt geweldig! :)

Anonymous said...

Heel leuke outfit, je ziet er zo stijlvol uit Lies!

J said...

Nice outfit and photos. :)

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/