Friday, February 3

Aubin & Wills


Today I took my final exam, which was French Lit, and now I'm ready to do absolutely nothing but read, sleep and bake for an entire week. And of course most importantly, blog! Updating just for the sake of updating seems pretty redundant when you don't really have anything to share but now that I have nothing but time on my hands this is too lovely not to share.

When I was fifteen, I used to be in awe of Irina Lazareanu (and if I'm being honest, her hair). She's absolutely stunning and 'hors catégorié' in a way. Maybe it's all the French Lit still stuck in my head at the moment but she always seemed more than a model to me. 

She is featured in the Spring campaign of Aubin & Wills alongside Alex James. Irina Lazareanu + London + reto filter = I'm in. I don't know Aubin & Wills that well but the clothes are right up my alley. Honestly, so many new things have been added to my never-ending wishlist.

And I sort of miss London. Like a real tiny little ache in my heart. But I'm heading to Amsterdam tomorrow so all's well. Lots of love  - x

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I adore this lookbook, if only I could afford all the clothes in it! I'm not going to lie, I was completely ignorant of Lazareanu before this, but I'm definitely a fan of Alex James, so I hope that makes up for it. Enjoy Amsterdam! xx

Afrodite said...

Ten eerste: super mooie lay-out! Raar dat het met blogger is! Ziet er professioneler uit dan dat!

En ja ik heb ook een non-existent ombre at the moment :D Maar woensdag ga ik er gewoon voor! Ik heb gisteren mijn haar gezien in een spiegel waar heel lelijk licht was (mijn gezicht zag er niet uit); maaaaar mijn haar leek onderaan wel blonder! Dus ik heb zo het effect kunnen zien, haha!

xxx

Rebecca said...

Funny that coincidence ;) That top is the only thing I've ever bought from there! I study English (although I'm only taking literature modules this year, not a massive fan of language). Just quickly stalked/read your about page, lots of languages! I wish I could speak another one fluently :(

Hannah Bussell said...

I miss London (used to live there), have fun in Amsterdam its a fabulous city

xx

amateurartblog.blogspot.com

Sonia said...

I love that campaign so much, Aubin and Wills is wonderful x

Unknown said...

ik kende het merk nog niet maar wow: i'm in love! en ook met londen en met de filmstijl (het liedje dat gebruikt is, is niet zo mijn ding).

in fact: ik ga donderdag voor 3 dagen naar londen ;-) dus dit is een leuk opwarmertje! + jaaaaa veel meer posten! je hebt zo'n leuke blog...

heleen said...

"lovely" is er echt het woord voor ja. ik betrapte mezelf op een stille glimlach terwijl ik 't filmpje bekeek :)