(Essentiel trousers, Zara shirt, vintage necklace, thrifted wedges and cardigan)
I'm too inert right now to attempt editing out my sister's shadow out of the pictures and this outfit consists of too much greatness to just leave them be, withering away in some folder. Really, so many of my favourite things are featured in this particular outfit.
For starters, these are the trousers I was swooning over last time, but now you can actually see how beautiful they really are. Versatile too. And dare I say, tomboy? But there's more awesomeness. The cardigan has pencil sharpeners as buttons. Pencil sharpeners! It still boggles me every time I wear it. Here's something about these wedges. I don't have the slightest clue which brand they are. I got them about a month ago at a closet sale hosted by a friend of my mother's. And you know what? I only paid twenty euros for them. A string of exclamation points would be sort of appropriate right now. That smile on my face, it's genuine, y'all. Enjoy your weekends. I promise I won't ever rant about an
outfit as I did just now again - x
14 comments:
The rant is 100% understandable - PENCIL SHARPENER BUTTONS
Waa je kwinkslagen zijn echt dolkomisch, je outfit het overdrijven waard. Al ben ik niet zo aan sleehakken, deze zie ik door de vingers. Je haar is trouwens zo nice & shiny, welke producten smeer je daar allemaal in (als ik dat vragen mag)?
Looking goooooood! Ge-ni-aal, die slijperkes.
I adore your trousers, very elegant and gorgeous colour <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/
Such a great color combo, and I love the mix of prints/textures!
- Aliya :)
love the trousers!
perfectieeeeeeeee, deze hele outfit! ken je calivintage? ik denk dat je haar blog wel leuk zou vinden :) de broek is mijn favoriete stuk, maar die wedges zijn ook fantastisch!
I love Calivintage, right up my alley! :)
those pants are perfection! and I love how they look with the wedges. great blog :)
Ik ben zo'n fan van die gele broek! Echt: WAUW.
Great outfit and I love the necklace and the wedges! <3
Die broek is inderdaad WAUW! En puntenslijpers als knopen, geniaal!
love your pants ! :)
Lovely outfit! I'm so digging your wedges..!
xx
http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com
Post a Comment