To commemorate twenty years of Belgian fashion, De Post, our national post group, teamed up with some of the greatest designers out there and created some really pretty rad and amazing stamps. Team players are Ann Demeulemeester, the elusive Martin Margiela, Dirk Bikkembergs, Walter Van Beirendonck, A.F. Vandevorst, Veronique Branquinho and other big shots. Branquinho hopes that these stamps will inspire people to write more letters. Writing letters has never been my forte but I kind of want a pen pal. Penpalling brings me back to my childhood when it was all the rage. Any volunteers? Yes, I'm feeling inspired. I'll might have to pick them up later today.
Does this qualify as a fashion related post? Not quite, I guess. Something personal then.My niece has been visiting for the last couple of days and I've had my hands full with her (even though she's 5'10). She's going home tonight and I'm going to party! Bells and whistles. It's not very likely that it will turn into a bacchanal, think more of wild rumpus (in the words of Max) - tea party. That is, in fact, how we roll. Cupcakes galore. Saturday my little sister returns and she will be playing photographer for some outfit shots. Yes, this blog requires thoughtful planning.
Yours truly,
Lies
No comments:
Post a Comment