(source), (source), (source)
Now that Spring is full on its way, I'm really lusting for a lightweight, not too fussy polka dot dress. Paired with frilly socks and oxfords. Rather predictable but I believe in 'never change a winning team'. My eBay searches haven't been very fruitful. There's always something off with the dresses that come up. Frida Johnson of Fyndigt shared my sentiments but decided to make the perfect dress on her own. Unfortunately, sewing isn't really my thing. I actually joined my neighbour's sewing club, Isa's Kitchen but I haven't made a lot of progress. Maybe I'll score one when Kiwi label twentysevennames releases its new collection. Please check out the sources because there's more 60's-70's-somewhere inbetween inspired dresses with Virgin Suicides allure where that came from. I'm off to enjoy my last day off. Tomorrow it's school as usual and I'm really not feeling up to it with this amazing weather. Noooo. Have a great day!
1 comment:
The dress is gorgeous!
Post a Comment