(mom's bodysuit, vintage gingham skirt, Essentiel strappy heels, some unvisible rings)
Yay, outfit post! So, as told, my sister and I went out and took pictures. It took us about a minute to get bored of it (in her case) and feel really uncomfortable (that's me). But still, a picture. A face to connect with the crappy, obnoxious writing. Remember that last day off I wrote about earlier today? It became a day of obsessive cleaning, getting ice cream to celebrate the end of our annual intensive cleaning day, trying to finish all my reading for school and enjoying the last hours of sun and freedom.
This outfit isn't anything special but most of my outfits aren't. I need to get my bangs cut. I'm way too lazy to trim them when needed although my hair salon is two houses down and my hairdresser cuts my bangs for free, being neighbours and all. My face looks pretty okay. End of self-reflection.
I now have three followers, which may not be a lot but I'm surprised that I have any followers at all. Thank you for that! It's strange how you don't realize how nice it is to get feedback until you're the one getting it. Because of this newfound wisdom, I leave comments everywhere nowadays. So, once again, to those few, thank you for following me and commenting. Lots of love, Lies.
2 comments:
Super schoenen :) Ik vind the staps helemaal geweldig :) Ik volg je ook op bloglovin' :)
xoxo
omg cutie
Post a Comment