Wednesday, April 21

In the sun


Hi there! Another outfit post. I'm really getting the hang of this. Excuse me for the lame title. I suck at titles. As you can see there is a lot of sun and wind today. that explains why my hair's a mess and my face looks sort of constipated. But, look, I got my bangs cut, it feels nice to not procrastinate some things once in a while. 

I haven't got anything to share so I'll just leave you guys with this silly PhotoBooth-picture and finally start on all my homework. Remember, 'stop procrastinating' and all that stuff. Adios!

3 comments:

Petitebine said...

Super, mooie foto's ook!
x Robine

Stiene Saenen said...

heel leuk vestje met die broche! xo

Chouette. said...

Lies, ik hou van u. Sérieus!
En 'k zou zeggen tegen ons liefste dingske daar, Move bitch, get out tha.. *wink* ^^
xoxo!
Chloé