Saturday, May 29

To ease my mind

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Source: Studded Hearts, Tumblr

I can't seem to be able to fall asleep tonight, My mind just keeps wandering off to faraway places, my thoughts continue to linger before my eyes.

In other news, Petra of Sprinkles on a cupcake gave me the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you so much, that is indescribably sweet of you. I'm now supposed to tell you five random facts, here we go.

1. Belly button-wise, I'm an outie.
2. Forgive me but I cannot help but think that the Chanel temporary tattoos look trashy on your thighs.
3. I'm obsessed with gossip websites, but honestly, who isn't?
4. I have never broken any bones but I like acquiring new scars, for some twisted reason.
5.  ...this is hard. I am secretly crazily excited for the new Sex & the City movie, even though you can already tell that it will be rubbish.

Those were the first things that came to mind! I would like to pass on this award to Astrid Anna of Between Venus and Saturn. She has such a great sense of style and quite an envious shoe closet! The other girls that I'd like to give this award to are Nanx and Heleen. They both post such amazing, inspiring things. Heleen really knows her way with words. Now I have to fall asleep, if I want to function at all tomorrow. Good night, lovelies.

6 comments:

Meggstatus said...

You are adorable... Chanel tattoos look trashy, that actually made me laugh out loud.

Petra said...

Haha, leuke facts... En leuke foto's ook!

Petra x

Alysha said...

amazing amazing photos
love your blog!

dressed-to-digress.blogspot.com

heleen said...

Dankje voor de lieve comment én voor de award, ik zal hem in m'n volgende post doorgeven! Oh en ik zag net je post over die Catrice nagellak, die groene tint heb ik ook! Het is inderdaad zooo fel nagedaan van Chanel, maar voor die prijs hoor je mij niet klagen, haha!

Zaira Mabel said...

I'm loving your blog and your style is so so beautiful <3

Ruby And Siel said...

Prachtige stijl :D kvind het echt mooi,

love your blog!!!