


(Zara blazer, thrifted shirt and necklace, failed cut off Rock & Republics, Topshop brogues)
This post will be a quickie. I'm revising my Maths as I speak. Got a dental appointment in thirty minutes. I picked up this shirt and necklace yesterday day at Think Twice for basically no money. I love them both. The shirt sort of has little flakes of gold on it. Prettttty. Sorry for the lethargic look on my face. I have to leave now, lots of love and see you soon! xo
15 comments:
Echt een hele mooi outfit, vooral je shirt vind ik prachtig! waar is je short van, hij is echt perfect!
gorgeous outfit! love the boyish touch!!! :) :)
Mooie outfit!
Liefs
- www.glamourblog.tk
Ik vind dit echt een hele mooi outfit!
xx fesi-fashion
beautiful outfit! i love the brogues xox
Hele mooie outfit!
Love the outfit!!
Heb je een stylish blogger award gegeven, check my blog:
♥sprinkles on a cupcake♥
Petra x
awesome necklace!
thanks for the gorgeous birthday wishes missy!
xx
super leuke outfit :)!
Kom je ook langs op mijn blog :)?!
Nice outfit!
Ik heb net even het liedje van Tom Dice geluisterd en 't is eigenlijk best een lekker nummer. Zou leuk zijn als hij zou winnen, maar ik denk niet dat hij zoveel kans heeft vergeleken met de andere landen :). Als Belgiƫ zou winnen zou ik volgend jaar zeker naar het eurovisie songfestival gaan, lekker dichtbij :)!
I love how that necklace looks with that polka dot blouse... very chic.
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/
ooh die schoenen en die ketting, heel mooi xo
wat een tof shirtje!
Great idea with the denim shorts over the tights, I like it a lot!
Eat, Sleep, Denim <3
Post a Comment