Tuesday, May 25

Obligatory lousy blogger post

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I have been such a lousy blogger lately but I've just haven't had any time/ anything remotely interesting to talk about. As my exams commence in about a week or so this is only going to get worse and after those I'm off to Italy for two weeks of swimming, sun and pasta!

In the mean time, I'll probably fill your reading list with shoe porn like today. These Jeffrey Campbells really are the best thing ever. Get your hands on them before they sell out, because these caramel babies are bound to follow their black twins example.

Thanks again for all the comments. I haven't answered most of them yet, I'm so sorry! I have now got a total of  40 followers, this is the first rather unconventional milestone for me. It's amazing that some of you like my blog enough to take the time and follow me. You are the best! I'll see you soon, hopefully with a real post!

3 comments:

Away with the fairy's said...

Shoe porn is fine :P these are amazing!

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

I would get them but I don't see myself wearing them around, not that practical.

Unknown said...

oh but those shoes are gorgeous xxx