Aww these are delightful! i want the first so much!http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/
Zo schattig!!! Ze hebben echt leuke spulletjes bij Zoot. Ben je dan van Gent, of ga je daar juist naar school?Petra x
Those necklaces are amazing! I love your style, the dress in the latest post is beautiful!I love your blog also, so I follow you!xx
Ze hebben idd geen verdere uitleg nodig. Met die bij je outfit zie je er perfect uit.
the second necklace is gooooorrrgggeeeooousssi , too, am in llove :) :) :)stay beautifulxoxohttp:/flyingakite.blogspot.com
That tiny lace necklace is amazing. It looks like a tiny collar!
very cuteee necklaces!
for some reason, I like the first one more. It reminds me of celebration.
Oh that collar is so delicate and pretty
Echt super schattig!!
What beautiful necklaces! xx
WAAW Öik ben echt blij dat ik niet ver van Gent woon ^^x
Waaw, way too girly. But totally amaaaazing
So pretty!!!xoxwww.shopdixi.com
love it so prettynicolettahttp://thescentofobsession.blogspot.com/
Schattig de laatste ketting
I've never actually seen necklaces like that besides in my dreams. STUNNNNNNING. Mos def. :)MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COMFollow?<3
Love love love the second one!
wat een geweldige schattige kettingen !! bedankt voor je lieve reactie ! x
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Aww these are delightful! i want the first so much!
http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/
Zo schattig!!! Ze hebben echt leuke spulletjes bij Zoot. Ben je dan van Gent, of ga je daar juist naar school?
Petra x
Those necklaces are amazing!
I love your style, the dress in the latest post is beautiful!
I love your blog also, so I follow you!
xx
Ze hebben idd geen verdere uitleg nodig. Met die bij je outfit zie je er perfect uit.
the second necklace is gooooorrrgggeeeooousss
i , too, am in llove :) :) :)
stay beautiful
xoxo
http:/flyingakite.blogspot.com
That tiny lace necklace is amazing. It looks like a tiny collar!
very cuteee necklaces!
for some reason, I like the first one more. It reminds me of celebration.
Oh that collar is so delicate and pretty
Echt super schattig!!
What beautiful necklaces! xx
WAAW Ö
ik ben echt blij dat ik niet ver van Gent woon ^^
x
Waaw, way too girly. But totally amaaaazing
So pretty!!!
xox
www.shopdixi.com
love it so pretty
nicoletta
http://thescentofobsession.blogspot.com/
Schattig de laatste ketting
I've never actually seen necklaces like that besides in my dreams. STUNNNNNNING. Mos def. :)
MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Follow?<3
Love love love the second one!
wat een geweldige schattige kettingen !! bedankt voor je lieve reactie !
x
Post a Comment