Thursday, May 20

Please do judge a book by its cover sometimes

One of my favourite ways to find good books at the library is selecting them based on their covers. Now, I'm not saying that good covers equal good books, but it's a nice method to discover new authors. In order to  do more posts about things that are aesthetically pleasing, I thought I'd post some book covers that are truly a treat for the eye. Note that I actually haven't read any of these books, but I'm definitely familiar with the authors. Go to the The Book Cover Archive if you're interested in seeing a dozen more of these.



 

4 comments:

Away with the fairy's said...

I totally agree with you! theres been times when ive picked books out purely for there cover and they've turned out to be some of my favourite books ever :)

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

Natasha Natalie said...

I adore John Steinbeck. These are beautiful! xx

Nicole Jarecz said...

i always judge a book by its cover...especially since im an illustrator! lol

Anonymous said...

This book's covers are so beautiful!

xoxo
www.mycherrygum.com