Wednesday, May 19

Polka dots and lace


(Vintage lace dress, H&M polka dot tights, Camilla Norrback wedges)

I still hate taking my own pictures. I mean, I pretty much suck at it. I can't even be comfortable when someone else is taking my picture. When I'm doing the favour, this seems to be a dozen times worse. Okay, whining time is over, no worries :)

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I love love love this dress. It became mine after quite a ferocious eBay battle, but I'm no trained raging bidder, more a trainee. It reminds me of cotton candy girl group Au Revoir Simone, whose music I used to listen to almost religiously. I even saw them live once, at a completely random festival here in my hometown. Now that Spring is definitely back in full force, their records are again heavy on rotation. She & Him might have some rivalry.

Exams are coming up and I'm not really feeling up to it. Today can either be spent studying or enjoying the great weather and I seem to be stuck in between, indecisive and wasting a fantastic Wednesday afternoon. But I'm off, lots of love!

23 comments:

Tessa and Joosje said...

cute dress! it has been styled very well!

Away with the fairy's said...

This dress is lovely! im such an ebay addict :/ but good find! :)

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOVE this look, simple and chic
great inspiration
thanks for sharing and for the sweet comments!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

celeste said...

Suuupermooi kleedje!!!
Als ik foto's voor u moet komen trekken...anytime he moatje :)
kheb mijn facebookaccount verwijderd....en een tumblr aangemaakt^^
xxCéleste

... said...

oh super mooi jurkje!

http://loresfashion.blogspot.com

lisadrivesavan said...

beautiful outfit! i love the tights, so cute! xox

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Wat een super mooi jurkje, die heb ik nog helemaal niet gezien bij de H&M? Heel mooi gecombineerd met de stippenpanty!

Anonymous said...

oooh yum yum, love this outfit!!! xxx

Petra said...

Supercute dress, love the combination!!

Vincent said...

Cute dress, last week we had our exams and I didn't actually revise for anything. Ah oh well.

Vincent
- http://cutknees.blogspot.com

Nanx said...

Your polkadots tights are the cutest! I'm looking for a descent pair now. Btw I'm so confused you're from Belgium right? I don't really speak french, well a little bit and I understand it but dutch is actually my motherlanguage. Yours too?

x

melindaaa said...

i seriously loveeee that dress i want to steal it from you :] in fact i want to steal your whole outfit from you. love your blog

Emilie said...

Love that lace dress with the tights!
Gorgeous!

Fashion By He said...

cute dress, nice blog

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Kira Aderne said...

Very sweet dress :)

Juanduh said...

LOVELY.

jip said...

zalig jurkje! i love au revoir simone :)

lies said...

mooie outfit (:

Lucy said...

Adorable dress!! I really love lace..

Jantine said...

Ik heb er één woord voor: perfect! :)

*chara said...

Your blog is so cute and this outfit is amazing!

xoxo
http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/

corline said...

ooh wat schattig!

Georgia said...

love the dress! x