A little Polaroid before we left
So Lady Gaga was basically the best thing ever. I mean, we're planning on seeing the Monster Ball again in November, that time hopefully sporting matching henna tattoos that say 'little monster'. It had to be pretty good, right? And it was. So tremendously good. You can say all you want, but that woman was born to fill venues like these. The whole show was executed perfectly, the decors were great as were her outfits, obviously. Her boobs were on fire, of course.
To me one of the most amazing things was the fact that she was pretty stoic when a song ended while the whole crowd was screaming their lungs out but that she also interacted with us. She didn't just yell 'What's up Belgium, I'm so happy to be here'. No, she really conversed with us and got us going. When Gaga said 'jump', there wasn't a single person sticking to his or her seat. When she said that tonight you could set yourself free, I sort of believed it at moments. I really felt part of something. It really felt like the gathering of a regilious group or some money-grubbing tv preacher at moments but that was so fricking wonderful. Yes, I know I sound like I'm on crack and joining a sect any moment now.
I promise that by the next post this crazy person, or as we like to call it, the little monster in me will have died down. Thanks again for all your sweet comments. Congrats to Lara Stone for tying the knot! I will see you all tomorrow, self-timer outfit posting to the max! Love, Lies.
4 comments:
Haha, zalig om dit te lezen! Lady Gaga is niet echt m'n ding maar ze is inderdaad een fenomenale performer (én ze draagt de coolste outfits, ha!).
Die Lula heb ik gevonden in de IMS-tijdschriftenwinkel trouwens. Die vind je vooral in grote steden; Leuven, Antwerpen, Brussel en Hasselt hebben er al zeker 1. Ik weet niet vanwaar jij bent? Moest je een Lula tegenkomen, zeker kopen! Het is z'n geld echt waard! :)
Just discovered your blog! love it so much! will be following! :)
http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/
such a sweet Polaroid photo. <3
omg where did you found film for your polaroid camera? I thought they didn't produce them anymore and that if you could ever find some they are always extremely expensive
Post a Comment