Thursday, May 6
What about what I need: Old Gold Boutique
Whilst reading The Clothes Horse today, I discovered the most amazing online boutique, called Old Gold Boutique. I went straight to their rings, because I'm desperately trying to gather some sort of collection, and boy, did I like what I see. This is only a small selection of all the bold and quirky rings they've got on offer. I'm so tired of seeing a dozen variations of the same rings in the high street shops and these rings seem like (relatively, but what isn't relative) affordable alternatives. If anyone feels like sending me an early birthday present (July 2, mark your calendars!), you know where to look!
Another thing that I found on Rebecca's blog, nothing special, only like the best pair of shoes ever in the history of extreme glittery Bedazzled brogues. Me wants. So badly. They're from ModCloth. Thank you Rebecca for making my day! I'm off now, my obligatory half hour on the treadmill awaits! Love, Lies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
what amazing rings ♥♥ lovely
Danku voor uw lieve reactie altijd leuk om iemand uit belgie te zien (: ik veronderstel dat je NL praat haha anders googletranslater. Ik ben nog niet helemaal content over mijn blog de inhoud en layout kon beter. Die van jou is ook superleuk en inspirerend trouwens ik zal proberen om die regelmatig eens te checken!
x
awsomee rings <3
dankje voor je lieve comment! deze ringen zijn geweldig en die outfit in je vorige post, zo schattig. ik ga je maar eens volgen, hihi (:
<3 love it!!
xx
die ringen zij echt geweldig!ö <3
beautiful
http://renatsan.blogspot.com/
interesting rings!
http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/
those rings are just adorable!! love the house one... :)
Nice and funny rings :)
BlueisinFashionthisYear.com
gewelidge ringen!! en hele leuke blog!!:)
check out mine:)
www.soxie-gal.blogspot.com
Post a Comment