Sunday, May 9
Gaga, ooh la la
In about eight days, my friend Chloé and I will be seeing Lady GaGa live, performing her Monster Ball Tour. It doesn't really matter whether you love her of hate her, I think she's terrific. Whether she's as avant garde as she claims, or only a brilliant money making machine, she has definitely spiced up things in pop music. I love you, Gagaloo. Only eight days to rehearse this dance, damn! I'm one of those people who really, really cannot dance! See ya soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Love Gaga.
See you soon.
x
I LOVE LADY GAGA! Her music, her style, her personality, her everything! You are SO lucky to go see her, please post tons of pictures from the show. Have fun! :)
vind ik leuk, vind ik leuk, vind ik leuk tot de oneindige macht :)
what ? you lucky bastard ! have a great time, though ; ) ilove her, i love to shake my ass to her music !
ahha love it! lady gaga is amazing!
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Love your header and Lady gaga:P
xx
Als ik ooit lesbisch word.. komt het door Lady Gaga haha!
incredibly jealous of you seeing lady gaga. she is amazing. she isn't the new madonna, she redefines all that and is so much more!
ahh jealous!
xxx
Ellen
http://theravenandthecellardoor.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment