(Topshop coat, Only jeans, thrifted striped shirt, Essentiel heels, rings: vintage and ModCloth)
Hi there, sorry for the image overload but I just had so much stuff to show you! So after being worried sick about them, my earrings from Fashionology.nl finally arrived and damn, they were worth the wait. They even sent along an extra pair of earrings as a gift! The tassel earrings are so cool and Edie Sedgwick-ish, the cross earrings are perfect for Lady Gaga (you know, The Fame Mons†er)! I still haven't studied the dance routine, darn! But anyway, a huge thanks to Rachel at Fashionology for sending me this great extra pair!
On to my outfit! I'm really sporting the hunchback, very sorry. Yes, that's the infamous Topshop Hello Captain wool coat. I got my hands on them last September, before people were selling them on eBay at outrageous prices. It has to be my favourite coat ever but I'm sort of obsessed with everything nautical anyway. The weather of the last few days has forced me to wear my winter coat halfway through May. May! I mean, who OKed this?! I hate climate change.
I picked up this superawesome new (well, new to me but an old soul inside) ring at Think Twice yesterday, one of the newest vintage stores in Ghent. I'm expanding my empire, people!
We have four days off from school! Those days will be spent somewhere between revising and doing absolutely nothing. Later on today I'm going to bake some cupcakes and have a drink with a friend (jeez, that sounds all grown up). On Friday I'm going back to the seaside so that I can visit the Tim Walker exhibition again but more about that later! Enjoy your four days off and live them at the fullest (for I won't, I'm lazy like that)! Exams are coming up in no time, babes! I've got a lot of ideas in my head so expect a couple of posts in the coming days! Lots of love, Lies
8 comments:
i like this outfit, especially shoes and jacket :)
Wat een leuk behang!!
Cute navy-a-like jacket!
http://my-fashion-space.blogspot.com/
I love how you put this outfit together, it's very cute. That jacket is soooo awesome!
I also like the last picture. I spy a pretty mirror! :)
Hope you enjoy your days off!
Your bed looks so comfy and cute!! I love your outfit! xoxoxoxoo
OH MY!! Dat jasje is echt supervet met die kraag, aah! En Ja.. zoals hierboven al gezegd werd: JE BEHANG!!
Do you really have a forest scene on the wall of your bedroom?!?! JEalous!! Cure blog! Ele from BORO x
Leuke schoenen! En wat een super behang!!
Post a Comment