Thursday, May 13

Everyone thinks that it means something




Karen Elson Elson by Guy Aroch, Foam Magazine, (source)

So apparently Karen Elson is a singer now? Didn't know about that one, but I saw these pictures and I just had to post them. I love how the tones of her hair match the overall tones and setting they created. They did a great job creating a very whimsical (I'm not sure whether it's the right word) mood. Me, I've always wanted to be a redhead. Guess I missed out on those particular recessive genes!

At this very moment, I'm learning the Telephone dance routine. Why oh why is it so hard? I lack any hand-foot coordination. On another note, I baked some of the cupcakes I talked about last week. They turned out pretty fine :) I was actually very pleased although the red velvet cupcakes turned into velvet cupcakes when we took them out of the oven? All the food colouring kind of disappeared? That cannot be healthy! But I have so much work to do. Must continue. xo

6 comments:

Meggstatus said...

You're learning the telephone dance routine? HAHAHHAHAHA that is amazing. And these pictures took my breath away they are absolutely amazing.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

It's such a lovely editorial!! Gorgeous light!! xxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

lovely photos! :)

xoxo
www.mycherrygum.com

The Book of Right-On said...

These photos are gorgeous! Good on you for teh Telephone dance routine haha
your blog is lovely! will come back for more :)
Might bake some cupcakes this weekend, its a good idea!

Margaux

Couture said...

Wat een mooie foto's!!

Acid Beth said...

Haar nummer zijn zo mooi he.
Heel erg veel succes met je examens!
xxx