Friday, July 23

Seventeen and going nowhere

PhotobucketPhotobucket

As you can tell from today's title I'm having a little existential crisis today. This is what I wore to meet up with my friend Julie. We went to the Gentse Feesten, a ten day long festival here in my city. It's full of little festivals, street theatres, public drunkenness and Dutch tourists. As I live in the middle of all of this, I sort of have a love-hate relationship with the Feesten.

Anyways, only fragments of my outfit but you can imagine what I looked like, can't you? The jacket's by Rules by Mary, shirt by Zara, jeans by H&M, the rings are from all over the place and I've been wearing those Converse since I was twelve. Good night!

6 comments:

lisadrivesavan said...

I NEED your jacket. it is amazzzzzzing! <3

△▾christine▴▽ said...

I love your jacket, and the accessories!

Feesten sounds interesting!

Petra said...

Leuke items... Love the cake-ring!!

Petra x

Anonymous said...

i looove everything!

Tay said...

converse never get old ;)
and those rings are gorgeous <3

http://taylorpaigeloveanddance.blogspot.com/

Furniture Repairs Charleston said...

Hi nice reading your poost