Tuesday, August 10

Look up if you like me

(Camilla Norback dress, thrifted belt, my mom's necklace and Zara shoes)

So this is what I wore today, more or less. I changed into something a bit more comfortable for work.  I'm rather tired and I really don't have anything cute or interesting to say other than that my dress looks rather odd in that last picture. And I need a haircut! Posing like Quasimodo isn't flattering! And so the list goes on...self-conscious rambling with exclamation marks of outrage.

Tomorrow my brother returns from India so I have to get up at six to go get him at the airport. Eating chocolate in front of the tv and then straight to bed sounds like a great plan! xo

13 comments:

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Really pretty dress. Love the necklace also!SarahD:)

jip said...

ah de titel is een cassie-quote toch? tof jurkje!

SophieSweetVintage said...

Mooi jurkje! Op de schoenen ben ik een beetje jaloers... :P

Unknown said...

ooooo I love your shoes! super cute. Now, I want a pair : )

Love the blog! I'm a new follower, YAY. Please check out my blog as well (hope you follow back)
www.the-blisslist.com

Anonymous said...

Heel mooi jurkje! En je schoenen zijn ook prachtig

Ashley said...

So cute! I have a serious love for stripes, no matter what the season. Loving your shoes as well.

Orphin Lasz said...

You look so pretty! And that dress is quite interesting to look at! * w *
It totally gives you a fresh, carefree look!

~ Orphin's Domains ~

marionachic said...

stunning look!!!

Zabrinah said...

Look at the buttons on the back of that dres! Wow! I love this look.

You are amazingly beautiful, dear!

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

Marie said...

very beautiful dress! very original
And I love the shoes! :)

Marie
so-simple-blog.blogspot.com

Tessa and Joosje said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caitlin Shearer said...

so chic!

Danielle said...

The back of that dress is super cool!