For a while now I've been looking for the perfect floral tapestry bag. The perfect ones are pictured above. Given the opportunity, I'd snatch these two purses right away. Not really, but these examples definitely are the starting point for all my Etsy searches. So far I've come up with these four favourites.
And whilst we're at it, browsing Etsy pages and all, I wouldn't mind these two absolutely divine pairs, handmade by Goldenponies.
Now I have to get going, it's time to leave for work. Another couple of hours cleaning offices and dusting off ugly cow figurines, hooray. Luckily my colleagues are the most cordial and wonderful people you'll ever meet. Have a nice day!xo
16 comments:
Oh, die tasjes zijn zoooo superleuk!!!
fabulous
beautiful. loving the bags and those incredible gold brogues!
www.brianathismoment.com
prachtige dingen zeg ! De schoenen en de tas, allebei erg mooi!
such awesome stuff
amazing gold shoes..i likey
Ja hij is zo mooi :x Ik hoop dat ze hem weer aanvullen in mijn maat want hij is er nu niet meer :(. Wel in het zwart maar ik heb liever kaki.
Ja klopt! Een vriendin heet ook zo dus ik dacht leeeuk. Het ligt ook in Terschelling dus ja, ik had er ook nog nooit van gehoort p:
Die een na laatste schoentjes zijn zo mooi <3
ah zo schattig!
ik moet je blog echt vaker checken :)
ga je toevallig naar pukkelpop trouwens? xx
Love tapestry bags too. The girl in the first pic has a perfect one.
XX
http://abutterflybyday.blogspot.com/
I love Golden Ponies! I just got a pair of brogues from them and they are so cute and comfy :D x Sushi
P.S. I've entered the Miss Shop Style Off competition, and it would be an absolute dream to win! I'm asking my lovely blog friends/followers to show their support by voting for me :)
If you could spare a minute, please register here, then click the 'vote for me now' button on my profile page. To validate your vote you also need to click the link in the confirmation email Miss Shop will send you. Thanks so much hon!
theres a really nice floral tapestry bag in topshop which is really gorgeous!
heres the link
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&categoryId=210029&parent_category_rn=208548&productId=1870568&langId=-1
Ik zou niet kunnen kiezen, de vier tassen zijn allemaal leuk! Als je nou flink doorwerkt kun je er meerdere kopen ;) En de schoenen zijn sweet!!
Ze zijn heel leuk! Ik heb er ook eentje, een heel kleintje, gekocht in een tweedehandswinkeltje in brugge en het lijkt een beetje op dat eerste exemplaar. Mooie schoenen! Liefs
Prachtige foto's!
en zo'n gouden schoentjes vond ik nooit bijzonder maar hier vind ik ze echt cute ^^
Hey Lies, laatste keer dat ik in de Episode in Antwerpen was hadden ze daar van die gebloemde tassen! En ik geloof dat de Urban Outfitters er ook had, wel een kleiner formaat en best prijzig... Succes met je zoektocht!
Haii! Dankjewel, Lowlands was echt suuuper geweldig! En daar hadden ze trouwens ook een Episode winkel met tasjes die heel erg op deze tasjes lijken... echt leuk zijn ze!
Post a Comment