I watched The Graduate last night. Can you believe I had never ever seen this movie in my entire life? Boy, did I miss out on something all these years. Dustin Hoffman is hilarious, so are his parents. I got so much secondhand emabarassment from those two. To be honest, Mrs. Robinson really scared me. On the contrary, I was completely charmed by the delightful Elaine Robinson.
She is quite a style icon in her own right. I was enamoured with her wardrobe choices all through the movie. Her style is very laidback and fresh, very age appropriate. Typing this practically sends shudders down my spine but it's true, and meant entirely postively. While her mother dresses with an ulterior move, all made up, Elaine her style oozes youth and freshness. I wish I could pull off those awesome camel coats and turtlenecks she sports throughtout the movie. Let's have a look, shall we...
P.S. I got a haircut and I love the way it turned out. Very Alexa Chung 2008 but it actually suits me, surprise, surprise! Pictures tomorrow
P.P.S. Senior year is not yet living up to my expectations :(
4 comments:
Oh, ik ben zo benieuwd naar je kapsel...
i've never seen this film either :( and can't wait to see the haircut! if it's chung-y then i'm sure it's lovely (:
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
beste film ooit! elke keer als ik hem zie zou ik het liefst in de film stappen! al die mooie kleding en toffe make-up(:
tof!
X
your blog is so cuuute x
Post a Comment