Saturday, September 4

Hair- and papercuts



Thumbs up for my hairdresser, hooray! I have to admit that I arrived there prepared, armed with a documentation folder full of Alexa pictures. It's basically just a bob but I like it so it deserves a nicer name, like 'the Alexa'. Bad suggestion...anyways! Moving on :)

I've spent today buying school supplies and using our Label Maker to label binder tabs (lol). I picked up the new issue of POP. Such an amazing read and I have only barely glanced through it. A lot of late picture and article analyzing will ensue... I've been a Britney Spears fan ever since I was eight years old or something so of course, that's an added little bonus! Those supercool stickers on the inside will be used on many of my school books, thank you POP! 

Now I'm off to the library, business and pleasure. I'm going to pick up Norwegian Wood, which I've never read and get a jumpstart on all my reading assignments for the year. Cicero or Caligula, anyone?

14 comments:

lies said...

ah het staat je echt superleuk (:

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Cute pics and hair!:) SarahD

Petra said...

Oh, supermooi!! Staat je heel goed!!

Rebecca said...

Your hair looks gorgeous! x

jip said...

staat je goed, die alexa-bob! en uhm nou ik heb wel de nepperds van acne, die echte zijn iets boven mijn budget haha.

Fauve said...

Heel mooi, en ik vind je ogen erg leuk opgemaakt! Je diana filmpje al ontwikkeld? :) Liefs

Isabel said...

i love the hair cut :)

Leonie said...

I love the hair cut! You are so pretty! i also want to read POP magazine, haven't done it yet though!

www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

Fauve said...

Dankje om me te volgen! Nee eigenlijk is ze helemaal niet veranderd :D toch tof dat je t mooi vindt ;) liefs

Unknown said...

so pretty! maybe show us a colour picture? x

Camilla said...

I use a camera remote and tripod, no self timer anymore! :)

Intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Marie said...

You are very beautiful with this new haircut :)

Marie
so-simple-blog.blogspot.com

agnes said...

tu est très jolies, et ces photos sont sublimes

Ruby And Siel said...

Die tweede foto is echt prachtig!
en bij de it-girl wedstrijd, zit je op een kast? :')