( Topshop wool coat, Zara dress and loafers, ASOS tights, vintage belt and ring)
As many of you probably are, I've been in love with all things nautical for a couple of years now. It began with a vintage wool sailor top thingie, followed by some others, many striped tees, bows and necklaces with anchors and even one of those typical yellow raincoats, of course with an anchor emblem. This coat easily surpasses all the aforementioned things, it truly is the cherry on the cake. Or pile of items. You get what I'm saying.
Fun fact: my brother is actually studying nautical sciences, in hope of becoming a captain one day. He gets to wear a uniform every day and this magnificent Number One uniform and navy cap to oral exams. What a lucky bastard. When he graduates, I'll wear a fully nautical themed outfit, that's for sure. He'll just have to stand the embarassment :)
Now I'm off. Revision for my French test tomorrow. The weather has been quite dreary here today so let's hope tomorrow will contain a lot of sunshine and lollipops. Skip that last one and eat an apple instead. Lots of love, as usual.
16 comments:
Za-li-ge jas!
woah die jas is echt prachtig. die loafers heb ik ook gepast maar ze zaten me echt niet goed. het weer is hier (boven amsterdam) ook niet zo denderend
moooi! vooral je jas <33
Great outfit! Love your coat and your tights.:)SarahD
Supermooie foto's!!! Leuke outfit!
beautiful look! love the tights!
xox
http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/
Je panty is echt geweldig! Net als de jas!! Succes met Frans...
Aww... van je comment werd ik ook erg blij, dankje! De kaartjes ga ik gebruiken voor bij de cadeautjes die we aan alle vrienden en familie geven aan het eind van de avond (ssshhh...!) Ik heb er nu genoeg maar fröbel lekker door want veel te leuk om te doen :) Succes morgen!!
xx
I love it.
LOVE!
This outfit is so perfect!!! I LOVE it!!
Marie
so-simple-blog.blogspot.com
i love all things nautical too! so much so, that i also own this coat... isn't it lovely? apart from having to wear it in the middle of summer, stupid english weather :/ have fun when your brother graduates ;)
i love your coat soooo much! I remember seeing it but it had sold out in my size :( it looks so lovely on you though :) I've been back at school for only a few days and i've already got 3 pieces of french homework, aha xx
AAAAH! Die hele outfit is echt super!
I made an article for you on my blog! Go to see it and let me know what do you think ;)
Hope you'll like it!
Marie
so-simple-blog.blogspot.com
Ces collants sont géniaux!
super look, qui te vas vraiment très bien, très jolies photos
Post a Comment