Tomorrow, I'm going to see Yves Saint Laurent - L'Amour Fou, the documentary about the legendary designer, narrated by his lifelong partner, Pierre Bergé. To me, this is a rare insight in the life of of someone who has left us such a legacy. If it hadn't been for him, pantsuits and safari jackets wouldn't have such iconic pieces. One might even say we as women wouldn't have been the same. I'm obviously not an expert, but I'm indescribably excited to get a glimpse of his life, from his time at Dior to his retirement, up until the sale of his estate. Watching this trailer already sends shudders down my spine, the actual movie will obviously be off the hook.
And so I leave you for tonight. I'm terribly out of the loop. I'm way behind on other blogs and even my own one, that's starting to die a slow death. I don't particularly mind. Lots of love, Lies.
No comments:
Post a Comment