Sunday, October 3

Playing favourites


Rochas S/S11


Jonathan Saunder S/S11

When fashion month comes around, you're bound to love too many shows to even remember. But there are always those shows that you fall instantly in love with. Jonathan Saunders was my man in London and for now, Rochas has been the best thing to come out of Paris. Rochas was often all boxy and loose fitting, but the stunning colour palette and florals prints turned every single look into something I'd love to own. And talking about colours, Jonathan Saunders was spot on, definitely with the button-up shirts. No throwbacks to past eras, no exploration of the woman's masculine side, only gorgeous dresses for gorgeous women. I was also a big fan of Dries but he deserves a post of its own, actually, anyone who uses ombré effect does in my book.

In other news, I went to Antwerp this weekend and attended the Stephen Jones exhibition which was amazing but not too overwhelming. I also got myself a little present and some other exciting stuff happened on which I will elaborate further tomorrow. 

Have a great Sunday night, my dearest readers. I have to go babysitting and perhaps I'll watch an episode of True Blood afterwards. It's my latest obsession and it definitely one-ups the Twilight Saga big time. I love me some Vampire Bill and Sookeh Stackhouse. Who else watches True Blood here?

P.S. Follow and I'll love you forever. I try not to, but I really want to hit one hundred followers...

Yours truly,

Lies

4 comments:

Petra said...

Cute!! Vooral het laatste paar schoenen, al helemaal weer zin in de zomer ;)

Laura said...

Loving this collection.
But especially the Burberry Prorsum
You can view a sneak peek on my blog
x Laura
stylecoaching.blogspot.com

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I love how lady like it all is and the fabrics are gorgeousss. I used to watch True Blood, but I lost track. I'm going to catch up though!

Stephanie said...

I kind of liked the first two Twilight books (number three was meh, and number four was just plain bad), but I feel like, after two movies, I've had it. I'm vampired-out. But True Blood seems intriguing enough... I'm torn. So many good TV shows to watch out there!

Oh, and Jonathan rocks.