Monday, October 4

A gift from and to me


On Saturday and today I splurged a little on stuff I didn't need. No, I did not get an A.P.C. bag but it came with the dress that I'll show you later this week. I tried on the Madras one I showed you a couple of weeks ago but they no longer had it in my size and it didn't give me the luxurious feel you expect when you're spending money that you shouldn't be spending. So I bought a straight plaid cotton dress instead.

Then I hit the M.A.C. store today and left with a gorgeous red lipstick and a concealer. I used to be all make-up free but that's changing at a rapid pace. I've never worn lipstick and it makes me feel all awkward when I move my mouth but I love it, the texture is really creamy and it doesn't wear off too quickly. Although, I could probably use a new layer, since I just drank about a gallon of Nesquik...

A bientôt,

Lies

4 comments:

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Normaal gezien kan je wel meer dan 1x stemmen want vrienden van me hebben al 20x gestemd & ik zelf ook :s! Kun je het anders delen op je FB?

Liefs xx

BRIE ET CHAR said...

aah i love m.a.c. ! x

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Heel erg bedankt meid!xx

lies said...

dankje!
welke kleur lipstick is het? ik ben ook een beetje in een lipstick bui de laatste tijd haha. voelt idd beetje vreemd.