Saturday, September 18

New York, I love you (a little bit) part 1


Two of my favourites from NYFW. I'm so behind on everything: absent-mindedly browsing through style.com, saving dozens of pictures and making them into crappy collages, but this is the first batch from the New York collections that I liked. Coming up are Jill Stuart, Chris Benz, Vena Cava, Cynthia Rowley and Karen Walker.

I'm not good at reviewing collections. To be honest, I don't really have an opinion on colour schemes, cuts and patterns. I know what I like and I save it to my hard drive. The prettier, the better. Some things that I do know are: Rodarte and Marc Jacobs were a letdown, so was Erin Fetherston. I miss her Zooey Deschanel-aesthetic.

I guess I'll continue dabbling in Photoshop a little before I go to the Ode Gand festival tonight. Music in open air and fireworks by the water, count me in.

No comments: