This is what happens when a fine French label teams up with an average Belgian band. Luckily, the frontman himself dresses rather phenomenally. And he's the one who helped design Le Mont St Michel's first male clothing line. You've probably heard about the launch already, but the video is full of hot boys, übercool French chicks and retro-coloured goodness.
I have a ton of homework and I think I might have lost my star connector ring. Pause for an exasperated sigh. I'm actually quite sad about the ring. Good thing it's True Blood Marathon Tuesday!
3 comments:
Ik heb een kleine crush op Bent, moet ik toegeven!
Veel succes met al het huiswerk, hopelijk vind je je ring nog terug!
Die ziet er toch altijd leuk uit eh! Zouden veel jongens eens een voorbeeld aan moeten nemen ;) Liefs
the song's not that bad! bit cheesy, but the video's quite cheesy too :p i hope you find your ring again (: xo
Post a Comment