Saturday, October 30

Serious style crush: The time is grey


I'm not quite sure who this girl is but she looks like a grown up version of Sarah Crewe. By that I mean, cute, classy, girly and whimsical, all in one. Basically the perfect girl for some Saturday evening inspiration. 

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

ah man, everything about her looks so perfect! i'm in love with her outfit in the second picture. xx

paintingtherosesblack.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Leuke blog heeft ze!

Rebecca said...

i love the last photo! and the amount of american apparel she wears is enviable...

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Cindy Van Dyck said...

De mousse die hij op mijn haar deed was in ieder geval HOT STUFF! Mijn haar zit nu nog steeds in model & ik ben gaan slape, gaan werken etc! Topkwaliteit!

kathleen said...

Love her pics and her style.
Thanks for the discover.

the_time_is_grey said...

thank you so much !
By the way I'm also a belgian girl !

Gloria said...

Love these photos and your with dress, both of them are fantastic I follow you!
xxxx

Lotte said...

oh what a cute girl.
like her outfits as well.

take a look at my blog if you want:
heartshapedbottle.blogspot.com

x