Source: Google
I have been making a to do-list for a couple of days now. Which museums this time? Do I want to see the changing of the guards again? Will my grandma dig the Tate Modern? There are so many things that one has to keep in consideration. She has explicitly told me that we won't be doing a lot of shopping, but Topshop is non-negotiable. If you go to London but not to Topshop in Oxford Circus, which is like the mothership, you might as well not go to London at all. That's not very true, but you get what I'm aiming at. Still, I'm not giving up and I've made up lists of all the other cute stores I have to visit this time.
I plan on taking home:
- one copy of the new issue of Lula
- a box of macarons at Ladurée
- gifts for my sister, mom and friends
- a Topshop jumper
- a pleated leather skirt by Zara
That's about it. I don't plan on raiding Topshop and bringing back tons of dresses, but I'd rather bring back a lot of lovely gifts for all the lovely people in my life. I'll see you in a couple of days! To all the Belgian girls who are still in high school like me, enjoy your Autumn break! xoxo
10 comments:
Geniet van je vakantie meid!
Geniet ervan! & mooi foto!
London, I love it !
I'm going for the sales in january. Can't wait :)
Veel plezier : D Het is daar zo leuk
En dankjewel (: En ik raad het je af om naar de Primark te gaan in Oxford street, het is daar zoooo druk ._.
Have fun in London, and have fun in Topshop! Ah! So jealous xxx
www.fashiondevotion.com
Oooh ik ben jaloers, love Topshop en in die kelder hebben ze zoveel meer dan op de site... Geniet ervan, ik ga in antwerpen slenteren en me heel hard inbeelden dat de boerentoren de big ben is! Liefs
ik ben zoo jaloeers wil ook zo graag naar london! Heeel veel plezieer!<3
Merci voor je comment :) En oehlala London, ik wil ooook.. wat lief dat je oma je meeneemt daarhen! Heel veel plezier!
Xx
ik vind jou echt een toffe meid!
en je engels is zooo goed, moest ik even zeggen!
(leuk dat je die hakken ook hebt besteld, ze zijn ZO mooi, haha, ik heb ze gekocht als vervanging van die chanel hakken van alexa, echt grappig dat jij dat plaatje hebt gepost ;) )
Ooh have fun! I take living in London for granted.
The macarons from Ladurée are delicious too, I bought a couple last week!
- Vincent
Post a Comment