It's not even Winter yet and I'm already thinking of outfits for those very first days of Spring. I'm sure you can bring to mind that feeling after a long and tiresome winter, when you walk out into those first genuine rays of sunlight. If I could pick a place for that moment right now, it'd be somewhere in Paris. I'd take the subway to a remote, quiet park and just sit there. I'd probably need a jumper but after a while I'd be relishing in the sunlight. I'd bring one of my favourite novel, for what better time is there to reread those much-loved novels than Spring, when everthing is born again. Sounds like quite a lovely day, indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
J'adore ces rouges à lèvres. Ils sont trop fort.
gorgeous pieces! u have such great taste! :)
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Amazing pieces! Lovely blog! :-)
I am now following you and hope you´ll follow back
xx
Post a Comment